Much like our approach to project management, our business analysis is strongly founded on the ability to adapt to different clients and business scenarios. Our accomplished business analysts form a crucial link between the idea generators in your company and the project team dedicated to delivering the final outcome.
Business Analysis & Design
The majority of our clients have begun embracing and applying agile methods to their process models. In this constantly-changing business environment, we make sure to partner strongly with our client – both in order to react more quickly and respond more accurately to the inevitable changes that will come our way.
We begin with the end goal in mind – focusing on outcomes, using short feedback cycles, and applying a flexible and responsive approach in helping you to develop new and effective products and services.
In short, we help you:
- Achieve better return on investment
- Reduce solution delivery costs
- Deliver results quickly
- Simplify the supply of complex projects
- Prioritise capabilities that will deliver the highest business value
With our flexible approach, we involve you deeply in the development process, so that a clear focus is maintained on your specific benefits and requirements.
Our business analysis practice spans many levels and capabilities, from business case development right through to detailed business or technical analysis. Our services are designed to cover your end-to-end business analytics needs. To achieve this, we:
- Partner closely with you to facilitate strategic planning and development – as well as answering the important question, ‘Are we doing the right thing?’
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive feasibility studies (including as-is and to-be analysis), as well as solution alternatives and analysing costs and benefits.
- Clearly define and articulate solutions, as well as implement changes to solve operational issues or create business opportunities.
- Stay at the forefront of implementing new solutions through: researching system requirements from the perspective of the users/customers (requirements elicitation) and analysing the proposed requirements; documentation, communication, and traceability; developing requirements for transitions from one system to another; evaluating the end solution and verifying it against the client’s business needs.
- Support the optimisation of an existing solution, which includes: assessing and evaluating the existing plan, as well as understanding the optimisation requirements and implementation, then managing the change.